- 1/2 cup Butter I use salted here
- 1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1.5 cups Parmesan Freshly grated. Use 2 cups in you like.
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Garlic Power
- 1/4 tsp Basil Chopped – Dry or Fresh
- 1/4 tsp Oregano Chopped – Dry or Fresh
- 1/4 tsp Thyme Chopped – Dry or Fresh
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary Chopped – Dry or Fresh
- 1 ea Pepper To taste
- 1 ea Salt To taste
- 1 ea Black Summer Truffle Optional
- Melt your butter over low heat in a large sauce pan (might even need a pot if you don't have a tall sauce pan). Add the cream and cream cheese. Stir until blended.
- Add the garlic, garlic powder, and seasonings.
- Continue to stir until the butter and cream has finally combined. You may need to add and reduce heat intermittently.
- Add the fresh Parmesan and stir. Grate in the black summer truffle. I used an entire HALF truffle here. All depends on the truffle itself. Taste the sauce as you go.
- Continue to reduce the sauce down over a simmer until it's reached your desired viscosity.
- This is by far my favorite Alfredo sauce I’ve cooked up. As you can see, it’s a heart clogger though! 😉