- 72 oz Beer Use whatever starting quantity you want
- Pour the beer into a pot or sauce pan depending on how much you're starting with. Apply medium heat. Note that the beer will foam up a couple times. Turn down the heat each time, then turn it back up.
- Continue to reduce the beer until you've got your desired amount remaining.
- This is what 72oz of Spotted Cow (Light, Farmhouse Ale) looks like when reduced down to 12oz!
- The more beer you start with, the more intense the reduction flavor will be.