- 2.5 parts Paprika Hungarian preferred
- 2 parts Salt Fine
- 2 parts Garlic Powder
- 1 part Black Pepper
- 1 part White Pepper
- 1 part Onion Powder
- 1 part Oregano Dried
- 1 part Thyme Dried
- 1 part Cayenne Powder Or other pepper powder – See notes
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- You're done! Store in a plastic bag or sealed container.
- I use 1 part = 1 tbs typically when making this rub.
- Have some fun with different pepper powders. I used Eel River’s Smoked Serrano Powder for this and it was awesome!
- I’ve also used Ghost Pepper Powder in place of the Cayenne. It’s really brings the heat, but was delicious!