- 1 ea Pizza Crust See notes
- 4 ea Chocolate Bars Broken into rectangles
- 4 ea Marshmallows Cut in half
- 4 ea Graham Crackers Crushed
- 1 ea Chocolate Sauce I used Hershey's special dark
- 1 ea Caramel Sauce I used Hershey's
- 1 ea Praline Crunch Ice Cream Topper Use whatever your heart desires 😉
- 1 ea Chocolate Vinegar Optional, Garnish after cooking – I used Fat Louie's from Door County.
- I cook my pizzas on a Green Egg. This is one of the few setups I'll traditionally use. Because I like to cook these pizzas at 700+ degrees, I'll usually get the egg going an hour before I'm ready to use it. Anyways, onto the recipe!
- Prepare your dough. Put it on a well floured surface and ensure you'll be able to easily transfer it off.
- Apply an amount of chocolate sauce to the crust of your liking (in this case, the far right crust is the dessert one).
- Evenly distribute the marshmallows, graham crackers, and praline crunch topping. Drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Add the chocolate bar pieces (right side of photo again).
- Place in your oven / egg and keep a close eye on it. Be sure to heavily flour or apply corneal to the pizza stone! Otherwise your pizza will stick and be ruined (speaking from painful experiences here). If you're using a setup similar to mine, you'll want to remove your pizza somewhere between 30 seconds and a minute. Don't let it burn. Drizzle with the chocolate vinegar. Enjoy!
- I apologize for not better measuring out my ingredients here. Sometimes I get a bit carried away or just don’t have time and forget to document what I’m doing.
- For the pizza crust, I used my recipe for Pizza Crust Low-Mid Rise
- Cooking pizza is a bit of an art. Everyone has a different opinion on how to do it, what crust to use, whether to partially pre-bake the crust, etc. Find what works for you. I prefer to use flour rather than cornmeal. I don’t usually pre-bake my crust, but I would definitely need to if I didn’t let pizza stone get super hot first.
- Curious about that pizza with the chicken in the images? Check it out here BBQ Cajun Chicken Pizza.