- 1 ea Head of Cauliflower
- Gather your single ingredient. See notes regarding process options.
- Break the flower heads from the main stem and process.
- I pulse processed the cauliflower in a food processor in this instance.
- Your rice is ready. See notes regarding next steps.
- Due to the nature of the cauliflower, it will have a different consistency than regular rice. When using a food processor, it will be more similar to couscous. You can try using a coarse grater as well if you want a more coarse texture.
- This “rice” won’t last long once processed. Use it immediately or possibly store in the fridge for a day or two.
- While it’s a great healthy substitute for regular rice, be warned that it is rather bland (it’s cauliflower!). You’ll want to consider extra seasoning or flavor when you cook it.