- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 cup Cheese Freshly shredded. I used American, Mozzarella, and Monterey Jack
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- 3 ea Baby Dill Pickles
- 4 tbs Ham Diced
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Gather your ingredients. Set your oven for 375 degrees.
- Chop up your pickles.
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir until everything is well blended. Give it a taste. You can add some salt, pepper, garlic powder, or onion powder to your liking.
- Spread into a baking dish. And cook until done. It was about 30 minutes for me.
- Serve and enjoy!
- I used pita chips for dipping, but really it'll go well on any sort of cracker or bread.
- This was inspired by a dish I had in Brainerd, Minnesota just last week. It’s one of those things that I saw on the menu, looked unique, and knew that if it tasted great, I’d need to try and replicate it.
- If you want to pretty this up a bit, I’d suggest topping it with Toasted Panko Crumbs, or maybe a layer of shredded cheese. Then broiling it at the end to create a nice crust.