Servings: 1 Margarita
- 3 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Cherry Juice
- 1 oz Agave Nectar
- 1 ea Lime Optional – See notes
- 1 ea Cherry Optional – To garnish
- 1 ea Plate with Salt
- Gather your ingredients (note the image shows my ingredients for my classic 3-1-1 margarita).
- You can either use lime juice or some of the agave nectar to wet the rim of the glass.
- Run the edge of the glass along the salt on the plate. The salt should adhere to the glass.
- Add the tequila, cherry juice, and agave nectar to the cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake.
- Strain the drink into the glass. Top off glass with fresh ice as desired.
- Garnish with a cherry (optional) and enjoy!
- Depending on how much flavor balance you want, you can add an ounce of lime juice to this as well (about 1 freshly squeezed lime). It tastes great either way in my opinion.
- For a more traditional margarita, see my 3-1-1 Margarita recipe.