- 1/2 cup Cream
- 2 tbs Corn Syrup
- 6 oz Chocolate See notes
- Gather your ingredients. Like my new food scale? 😉
- Heat the cream and corn syrup and mix it until simmering.
- Pour the cream into a bowl or pouring cup containing the chocolate.
- Cover and let sit for 5 minutes. This lets the chocolate heat up.
- Whisk well.
- Once smooth and well mixed, your ganache is ready to be used!
- You can try different kinds of chocolate for different flavor profiles. In this instance I used 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate. Semi sweet and other forms work great too!