- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced or pressed. Use 1 clove if you don't like much garlic flavor.
- 1.5 tsp Mustard Dijon traditionally although I used a spicy mustard in this instance for a bit of kick.
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Freshly grated. Adjust to your liking. I have a reputation of going heavy on the cheese. 😉
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 ea Salt To Taste
- 1 ea Pepper To Taste
- 1 tsp Anchovy Paste Optional
- Gather your ingredients.
- Mix everything together well in a bowl. I do suggest slowly adding the olive oil as you mix everything else.
- That's it. Toss with some romaine and add some croutons for a tasty meal!
- If you’re looking for a more classic Caesar dressing, check out my recipe for Traditional Caesar Salad.