- 14 oz Shredded Cabbage Use your preference. Mine is the premixed bag of slaw from the grocery store. 😉
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Sugar Optional – Leave out if you don't prefer a little sweetness in your slaw or if you have a health condition.
- 2 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Celery Salt Sub regular salt if you wish.
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Gather your ingredients.
- In a large bowl (preferable one you can lid), add everything except the cabbage.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add the cabbage.
- Stir until cabbage is evenly coated. Hint: It's a lot easier to cover the bowl and shake it like a salt shaker…. or a polaroid photo if you're more of an Outkast fan. 😉
- Let rest in the fridge for a little while if you can. Serve and enjoy!
- This slaw tastes great even without the sugar. That said, the sugar does add a nice touch of sweetness without becoming overpowering.