- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 2 tsp Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbs Dill Fresh – Finely chopped.
- 1 tbs Capers
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tbs Dijon
- 1 ea Half and Half Optional – To thin.
- Gather your ingredients.
- Combine everything in a bowl.
- Stir until well blended. Your sauce can now be stored in the fridge.
- If you want to thin and warm the sauce, heat in on the stove over low heat.
- Add half & half (or milk or cream) and stir until well mixed and your desired consistency is met.
- Serve & Enjoy!