- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk Buttermilk, Cream, Regular Milk… up to you
- 2 tsp Dill I prefer fresh. Use less if you don't like a strong dill flavor.
- 1/2 tsp Chives I prefer fresh
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice Fresh Squeezed. Or sub white vinegar.
- 1 tsp Salt To taste.
- Gather your ingredients
- Mix everything except the milk and salt
- Blend Well
- Slowly add the milk and stir. Add more or less to achieve the consistency you prefer.
- Taste and add the salt as needed.
- This is a very fresh and flavorful dip. I wouldn’t recommend it as a traditional dip you use for things like pizza though. The dill flavor best compliments bland items (like veggies) or possibly a salad. It would take away from a more flavorful dish.