- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 1 tbs Minced, Dry Onion You could try fresh here if you wanted
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Horseradish Use fresh stuff (refrigerator or veggie aisle, not the condiment aisle)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 3/4 tsp Dill Weed Fresh or dry. I actually used a 50/50 blend in this instance.
- This is a pretty simple recipe. Put all of your ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir all of your ingredients together and enjoy!
- This sauce will last 2 or 3 days in your fridge after you make it.
- If it’s a bit too creamy or rich for you, try using a fat free mayo & sour cream.