- 2 ea Chicken Breast
- 1 tbs Olive Oil I used garlic infused oil here
- 1 ea Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Sauce See notes for recipe
- 1 ea Parsley To garnish
- Gather your ingredients.
- Slice the chicken into medallions.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the chicken.
- Flip chicken and finish cooking. Remove chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
- Make the sauce – See notes for recipe
- Add your chicken to the sauce. Continue to heat low until everything is at your desired temp and consistency.
- Plate, Garnish, and Enjoy!
- My recipe for Mushroom Cream Sauce.
- This recipe makes enough for 2 large adult portions. Adjust as desired.
- This recipe as I made it contains about 1300 calories total. That’d be 650 per adult. Not bad for such a rich, flavorful, and filling dish!