- 1 ea Capellini Noodles See notes for recipe.
- 1 ea Pesto Sauce See notes for recipe.
- 2 tbs Ricotta
- 1 splash Cream
- 1 ea Parmesan Freshly Grated – To Garnish.
- 1 ea Chili Flakes To Garnish.
- Please see notes for recipe details and why this is not a "normal" recipe post.
- Tossing the noodles in the sauce.
- Noodles once plated.
- Garnished & Enjoyed!
- This is one of those dishes that I whipped together on a whim with no idea of whether it would turn out. It did, so I am posting it. Unfortunately I didn’t document each step with photos.
- Here is my recipe for Fettuccine Noodles. To get the Capellini, simply run the noodles through a capellini tool instead of fettuccine. Or…. use whatever noodle size you prefer.
- Here is my recipe for Pesto.
- While your noodles are boiling, heat the pesto, ricotta, and cream in a sauce pan. Stir until well combined. Add olive oil and / or cream as necessary to get your desired consistency. Add in some parmesan, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Stir in your noodles. I take the noodles straight from the pot to the sauce pan with only minor draining of water. Homemade noodles are “thirsty” and they’ll dry up your sauce quick.