- 1 ea Loaf of Bread I used a Wisconsin 4 cheese bread from a local bakery. Have some fun with this!
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil I used garlic infused here
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder Adjust to your liking
- 1/4 tsp Salt Adjust to your liking
- Gather your ingredients. Set your oven for 375 degrees.
- Cut your bread into cubes of your preferred crouton size. Keep in mind they'll shrink a little when you cook them (but not much).
- Put the cubes into a bowl. Drizzle them with the olive oil and then sprinkle with the spices. Move them around to ensure they get well coated in the flavors.
- Lay the cubes out on a baking tray ensuring no pieces are touching each other.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Time will vary based on your bread, cube size, etc. Keep an eye on them and pull them when they're reached a level of crunch that meets your satisfaction. Enjoy!
- Play around and have fun here. Try different kinds of bread. Maybe add some spice to go with Cajun Croutons…. so many possibilities!