- 1 ea Fettuccine Noodles See notes for Recipe – Or sub your own
- 3 ea Blackened Chicken Breasts See notes for Recipe – Or sub your own protein
- 1 ea Alfredo Sauce See notes for Recipe – Don't sub your own. 😉
- 1 ea Black Winter Truffle Optional – Shaved over top
- 1 ea Parsley Optional – Fresh chopped garnish
- Gather your ingredients. Fresher = Better! If making the sauce and / or chicken from my recipes in the notes, you'll want to get that complete prior to proceeding onward.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Heavily salt the water.
- Add your fresh noodles. The fresher they are, the less time they will require to boil. Keep an eye on them and test frequently for doneness.
- Drain the noodles well.
- Stir the noodles into your sauce. Coat well and evenly.
- Plate. Add your protein. Add the parsley and truffle. Enjoy!
- The prep and cook time I have listed for this assumes you make all components from the following recipes:
- This is a dish that really tries hard to Make Calories Great Again. In my opinion, the taste and indulgence of this recipe is well worth every calorie involved. Just be sure you don’t try to eat it every day. 🙂