- 1 ea Italian Pasta Dough See notes for Recipe
- Follow the instruction for making your pasta dough into a sheet. For Fettuccine, I usually set my machine down to a "5" thickness.
- Run your sheet through the Alfredo cutter tool.
- As the noodles come out, support them.
- Grab the noodles and gently separate them. Put them on a damp cloth or towel if you're going to use them immediately.
- If planning to store, or use later, place on a drying rack for about 3 hours.
- My recipe for Italian Pasta Dough