- 1 bundle Asparagus Trim off any woody parts of the stems.
- 3 tbs Olive Oil
- 3 tbs Parmesan Grated.
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced.
- 1/2 tsp Salt Use less if you want.
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Gather your ingredients. Set your oven for 425 degrees.
- Place the asparagus and olive oil into a bowl.
- Shake / stir until the asparagus is well coated in olive oil.
- In a separate bowl (or the same if you wish), combine the other ingredients.
- Add the asparagus and shake / stir until the asparagus is well coated.
- Place asparagus unto a baking sheet (I use a rack to elevate the asparagus a bit).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the asparagus has reached your desired level of doneness.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- This is a very simple recipe, but one of the best for asparagus in my opinion.
- The olive oil, parmesan, garlic, salt & pepper combination is extremely flavorful. Try dipping bread in it!