- 1 lb Raspberries
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbs Cornstarch
- 2 tbs Water cold
- Gather your ingredients.
- Make a slurry by mixing together the cornstarch and 2 tbs of water. Set aside.
- In a pan / pot over the stove, add the raspberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat while stirring until it boils.
- Once boiling, remove from heat.
- Add the slurry and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Allow to cool & store in the fridge until you're ready to use.
- This recipe makes a LOT of sauce. Adjust accordingly.