- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/3 cup Relish Or chopped dill pickle
- 1 tbs Dill Fresh. Or sub 1 tsp of dried.
- 1 tbs Capers Chopped. Optional.
- 1 tsp Dijon Or sub your favorite mustard.
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 tbs Minced Onion Dried.
- 1.5 tbs Lemon Juice Or sub white wine vinegar, champagne vinegar, etc.
- 1 ea Salt & Pepper To taste.
- Gather your ingredients.
- Mix everything together.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Like many homemade sauces, if you’re able to let this sauce sit in the fridge for at least a few hours before you consume it, it really helps the flavors to meld together.