- 2 parts Whiskey Irish preferred
- 1 part Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 part Hazelnut Liqueur
- 6 parts Coffee Decaf if you're headed to bed after dinner. Fully caffeinated if you're headed to the club. 😉
- 1 ea Whipped Cream optional
- Begin by brewing your coffee
- While the coffee is brewing, add the whiskey and hazelnut liqueur to the glass
- Pour in the coffee and then add Irish cream while stirring.
- Decorate with whipped cream or top it off with a bit more whiskey. 😉
- If you’re sensitive to the taste of whiskey (or dislike strong drinks in general), I’d suggest cutting the whiskey use in half for this recipe. If still too strong for you, add coffee and / or more Irish cream.
- I have a version of this where I add almond liqueur (such as Amaretto) as well. That does add a lot of sweetness though, so be warned. 😉