- 24 ea Oreo Cookies About 2/3 of a family pack.
- 4 tbs Butter Unsalted
- Gather your ingredients and set your oven for 325 degrees.
- Place the Oreos into a food processor.
- Crush up the cookies to a fine grain consistency.
- Melt your butter in a pan or microwave.
- Pour the butter into the cookies.
- Mix up well.
- Form your crust into a spring pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes and then allow to cool completely.
- Your crust is ready to be used!
- When baking, butter will leak out of your pan. I suggest placing a pan under the cookie pan to catch dripping butter.