- 2 parts Tequila
- 1/2 part Lime Juice Fresh squeezed if able
- 1 ea Grape Soda / Sparkling Juice Topped, to Taste
- 1 ea Salt Optional – To rim glass
- 1 ea Lime Optional – Garnish
- Gather your ingredients
- Use the lime to wet the lip of your glass and roll in salt if you wish (optional)
- Shake or stir the tequila and lime juice with ice.
- Pour into glass, top with soda / juice, garnish with lime, and enjoy!
- I’m going to admit that a Paloma is not a drink I’ll go out of my way to order or make normally. To me, I’ll take a standard 3-1-1 Margarita over a Paloma, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a time and place for one.
- I used sparkling grapefruit juice in this recipe. If you prefer a bit more “pop” in your drink, try using Squirt or another grapefruit soda (pun intended!).