- 1 cup Mayo I subbed whole milk Greek yogurt.
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream I subbed whole milk Greek yogurt.
- 1/3 cup Parsley
- 1/3 cup Tarragon
- 1/3 cup Dill Sub chives if you don't like dill flavor.
- 2 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 tbs Rice Vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 ea Poblano Sub as you like. Remove stem. Roasted if you wish. I didn't roast or remove the skin.
- 2 ea Habaneros Remove stems. Seeds optional. More or less depending on heat tolerance.
- 2 tsp Anchovy Paste
- 1 ea Salt & Pepper To taste.
- Gather your ingredients.
- Pretty simple here – Put everything into a blender. Enjoy!
- This is a really interesting dressing. I liked it because it’s pretty darn healthy and the peppers did wonderful at mellowing out some of the strong herb flavors.
- I imagine this dressing isn’t for everyone or anyone who doesn’t like heat…. but with some slight modifications you can make it your own.