- 8 tbs Butter I used unsalted
- 2.5 tbs Pesto Use more or less to your liking – See notes
- Gather all of your ingredients. 😉
- Add your pesto with the butter. I used a wooden spatula to smash and mix the butter. You can use your hands as well.
- Parchment paper is great for making these enhanced butters. You can roll it up, shape it, etc. Put the butter into the fridge or freezer for a bit to let it harden back up before you use it.
- For the Pesto, try my simple Pesto Recipe!
- While it makes a decent steak topper as you can see in the photo above, this butter really shines on bread. Give it a try as “garlic toast”!