- 2 oz Rum Light.
- 1 oz Coconut Cream Liquer
- 1/4 ea Lime Juiced.
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 6 ea Pineapple Chunks Frozen. Can sub an extra 2oz of pineapple juice if you want it to be a thinner cocktail.
- 1 oz Rum Dark. Optional – Float.
- 1 ea Salt To taste.
- 1 ea Pineapple Wedge To garnish.
- 1 ea Cherry To garnish.
- Add all of your ingredients (except the dark rum and garnish) into a blender with ice. Blend.
- Pour into a tropical glass (if you don't have one, get one…. it needs to not only taste like a vacation, but look like one too). Add the dark rum float on top if you want an extra kick. Garnish & Enjoy!
- As noted in the ingredients, you can sub extra pineapple juice for the frozen chunks to make it a less “thick” drink.
- You can sub any sort of coconut liquid for the coconut cream liqueur if you wish. Including non-alcoholic options like coconut milk.
- There are a lot of variations to this drink out there, but this is the one I’ve found to be my favorite.