- 6 ea Ears of Corn
- 3 ea Poblanos Use 2 if you want less
- 3 tbs Butter Unsalted ideally
- 1.5 tsp Cumin
- 1 ea Salt & Pepper To taste
- Gather your ingredients
- Fire roast your corn and poblanos. Rotate them to evenly distribute a nice char.
- Remove from the fire and let cool.
- Use a knife to remove the kernels into a pot. Remove the skin from the poblanos and chop them.
- Add the poblanos into the pot. Place on the stove over low heat.
- Add the butter and cumin. Stir it in until fully melted and distributed. Add salt & pepper to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This pairs great with seafood such as swordfish, halibut, etc. That said, you really could use it to compliment any item off the grill.