- 2 ea Stalks of Romaine Chopped
- 1/2 ea Cucumber Sliced
- 1/2 ea Bell Pepper Sliced
- 2 tbs Vinegar More if you like. I used a raspberry infused vinegar.
- 2 ea Egg Poached – See notes
- 8 tbs Blue Cheese
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 4 tbs Walnuts I used candied honey walnuts
- Gather your ingredients.
- Chop your romaine lettuce.
- Add all of the ingredients (except the egg) into a large mixing bowl.
- Toss, mix, whatever you do until that vinegar is well distributed. Note that I used a double portion of vinegar in this photo. Adjust to your liking. You can always add more, but you can't remove what you already added. 😉
- Plate and top with the poached egg.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- This recipe makes enough salad for 2 adults with healthy appetites. Adjust as desired.
- This whole recipe contains shy of 800 calories. That’s less than 400 per person!
- See my recipe for a perfectly Poached Egg