- 1 ea Head of Garlic
- Set your oven (or toaster oven) for 400 degrees. Take a head of garlic and cut the top 1/4" or so off of it. Peel off the paper like shell, but be careful to not peel the individual cloves themselves. We want the head to be intact with all the cloves still attached.
- Wrap the head of garlic in tinfoil and place in the oven upright for about 30 minutes. If it's a large head, you may need to go longer.
- Remove and let cool for a bit. Your garlic is now roasted and ready for it's intended purpose!
- I apologize for the lack of photographs for each step. Sometimes I get a bit carried away and forget to snap the pics! 😉
- Roasting garlic is bound to create a bit of an odor in your kitchen.