- 10 ea Jumbo Shrimp
- 2 ea Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 ea Bell Pepper Sliced. I used red for color
- 1/4 ea Red Onion Sliced
- 1 ea Cucumber Spiralized
- 3 tbs White Cooking Wine
- 1 tbs Olive Oil I used a Tuscan Herb infused olive oil here
- 1 ea Salt To taste
- Gather your ingredients. Set your oven for 350 degrees.
- Spiralize your cucumber.
- Place your cucumber spirals on a baking sheet and cook 10-15 minutes till done. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat oil and garlic until softened and fragrant.
- Add your peppers and onions. Continue to cook until softened.
- Add your shrimp and wine. Cook until shrimp is done.
- Add your cucumber spirals and stir just until evenly heated.
- Plate and enjoy!
- This recipe makes enough for 1 adult. Adjust quantities as needed.
- If prepared as described above, there are only about 360 calories in this entire dish!