- 3 cups Basil
- 1 cup Pine Nuts
- 10 cloves Garlic Yes, 10. That's not a typo. 😉
- 1 cup Olive Oil You may want less if you desire thicker consistency.
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Finely Shredded.
- 1/8 cup Thai Chilis Adjust to your heat preference.
- 1 splash Red Wine Vinegar I used a heavy splash. 😉
- 1 pinch Cumin
- 1 ea Salt & Pepper To taste.
- Gather your ingredients.
- Combine everything into a food processor (or in my case a Ninja).
- Process until it's reached your desired consistency. Taste and adjust to your liking.
- If you’re after a more traditional pesto, I think I hit the nail on the head with my Pesto recipe.