- 1 ea Package of Spinach
- 1 ea Minty Lime Yogurt Dressing See notes
- 1 ea Croutons See notes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Optional – Freshly Shredded
- Gather your ingredients.
- Add the dressing to the spinach in a bowl. Mix it up
- If you're going to add the Parmesan, now is the time to do so. Mix it up again.
- Add the croutons and mix one last time!
- Serve in a salad bowl and enjoy!
- Try my recipe for homemade Croutons.
- My recipe for Minty Lime Yogurt Dressing.
- I often hesitate to post recipes like this. To some degree it feels like I’m pushing more content than is necessary. It’s a simple salad…. why does the dressing, croutons, and actual salad itself all need their own pages? But at the end of the day, I think it’s helpful to break things down so folks can mix and match their own components…… and I do need to maximize the amount of content I put up with the limited time I have…. You know… search engine optimization stuff. 😉