- 1 ea Olives
- 1 ea Cheese Have some fun. Find unique cheeses to experiment with.
- Gather your ingredients. Note that this is much easier to do with a pitting tool and a stuffing tool. 😉
- Begin by pitting the olive. Note that olives will crush easily, especially if they are too large / too small for your pitting tool.
- Here is an olive after the pit is removed.
- Grab some cheese.
- Proceed to stuff it into the olive.
- Even with the tool, I find that I need to use my fingers to compact the cheese into the olive and then add a nice "cap" on the outside. Enjoy!
- Stuffed olives are great for my Classic Dry Martini recipe!