- 1 ea Pizza Dough See notes.
- 9 ea String Cheese More of less depending on the size of your pizza.
- 1 ea Olive Oil For sealing the dough.
- Gather your ingredients (pretty simple at this point). 😉
- Stretch and flatten out your dough. I use a neat trick to get my pizza shaped round and even (important for a stuffed crust pie). Use a pizza pan or other round object that meets your desired final pizza size.
- Cut around that pan / tray leaving about an extra 2-3" of dough along the edges. Place your string cheese where the edges of the tray were.
- Brunch olive oil around the dough that's adjacent to the cheese. This will help seal.
- Carefully fold over the dough to seal the cheese. Press firmly to ensure a proper seal and do your absolute best to avoid any air pockets. That's it! You're ready to make your pie!
- For the dough, I used a 1/3 portion of my recipe for Pizza Dough.
- You don’t have to use string cheese here, but it does make it simpler.