- 28 oz Tomatoes Crushed.
- 4 tsp Onion Powder
- 4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbs Sugar
- 5 Cloves Garlic Minced.
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Oregano Dried.
- 1 tsp Basil Dried.
- 1 ea Salt & Pepper To taste.
- 1 ea Chili Flakes Optional – To taste.
- Gather your ingredients.
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine all ingredients. Stir well.
- Continue to occasionally stir until sauce is simmering.
- Remove from heat and store in the fridge until you're ready to use.
- This makes quite a bit of sauce. Adjust accordingly.