- 1 cup Panko Crumbs Note Panko are larger than bread crumbs. You can buy seasoned (Italian) or unseasoned.
- 2 tbs Butter
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- Melt your butter and warm with oil over low heat.
- Add your panko crumbs. Stir well until the crumbs are evenly coated in the liquid.
- Continue to stir and brown the panko. You can adjust the heat higher if needed, but be careful not to burn the panko. It can go from a nice brown to burned very quickly.
- Your panko is done and ready to use when it reaches a color and texture of your liking. Enjoy!