- 2 ea Eggs I use jumbo for this. Poached – See notes.
- 1/2 cup Hollandaise Sauce Use more if you like. I do! See notes for recipes.
- 2 ea Slices of Ham Canadian Bacon, Turkey, Sausage, Crab, Crispy Prosciutto… whatever protein you want
- 1 ea English Muffin Toasted
- 1 splash Vinegar
- 1 ea Herbs To taste. Chives, Parsley, etc.
- 1 ea Paprika To taste
- 1 ea Parmesan Cheese Optional – To Garnish
- Gather your ingredients. Split and toast the muffin. Chop the herbs.
- Begin heating the ham in a pan or griddle. This is a good time to poach your eggs too. See notes.
- Put the ham on the muffin, and the eggs on the ham. I think you're going to like these eggs and ham, Sam I Am! 😉
- Cover in Hollandaise and top with herbs / paprika to your liking.