- 1 part Brandy
- 1 part Rum
- 1 part Bourbon
- 1 part Vodka
- 1 part Tequila
- 2 parts Orange Juice
- 2 parts Pineapple Juice
- 1 ea Grenadine To top.
- Gather your booze!
- Combine all the alcoholic liquids into a mixer. Shake / mix well.
- Pour into a glass and top with ice.
- Add the orange juice and then pineapple juice.
- Top with grenadine and then add your favorite tropical garnish. Enjoy!
- This is basically the tropical version of a Long Island Ice Tea. It tastes innocent, but packs one heck of a punch.
- Some versions of this cocktail include an additional part of Scotch.