- 1/2 cup White Wine Use actual wine – Not cooking wine (Too salty)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 4 tbs Butter Unsalted ideally
- 1/2 tsp Salt More of less to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 cloves Garlic Minced
- After you gather your ingredients. Cook the garlic with a little oil on medium heat until you can smell a nice aroma.
- Add the butter and pepper. Melt and stir over low heat.
- Add the wine. Slowly add the oil while stirring well. Lastly, add the salt to your liking.
- Reduce a bit and adjust ingredients to your taste. Enjoy!