- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbs Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt Or any other seasoning you like
- Gather your ingredients
- Combine all your ingredients in a bowl. Stir well.
- You're done! Enjoy!
- Full disclosure – This is a recipe I found online a long time ago and stuck with until I started experimenting with some of my own ideas.
- This sauce has its place, but isn’t quite as good as my other burger sauces in my opinion. 🙂